Why international students make EB-5 investments
One of the biggest motivations for applying for the EB-5 Visa is the desire of parents around the world to send their children to US universities to receive their educations. The EB-5 Program is often an attractive option for international students due to the wide range of opportunities it presents for young adults compared to other types of student visas. In this blog, we will highlight the key benefits that EB-5 investing brings to international students to show why so many parents choose to invest in the United States, on behalf of their children.
EB-5 Visa benefits
- Green Card: Permanent stay and possibility to live anywhere in the US.
- Access to world-class academic universities with discounts on state tuition.
- Unlimited career options after graduation.
- No employer-sponsor requirement.
- No travel restrictions.
Other Student Visas and their disadvantages
Many student visas have serious limitations compared to the EB-5 visa.
- Strict study duration requirements before visa renewal is necessary
- Limits on the programs and career fields you can join and how long you can continue to work in those fields
- The university must first be approved by the US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS)
- Restrictions on job opportunities
- There is no way to the Green Card
- Salary restrictions as work programs are approved by the Department of State, not the Department of Labor.
- Limited length of stay
- 2-year home residency requirement, which means you must go home for two years before applying for another visa
The EB-5 Program offers international students an opportunity unlike any other US student visa. Dynaxe Capital EB-5 experts have worked with several families around the world to achieve their dreams of studying in the USA.
Contact the experts at Dynaxe Capital for more information today!